Re: [eclipse-pmc] Resigning from PMC

Agree on all counts.

Sergey, your perspective has been very valuable to the PMC, and you will definitely be missed.

McQ.

Inactive hide details for "Oberhuber, Martin" ---2017/03/30 05:06:13---+1 to Lars’ message Sergey, you’ve been a role model f"Oberhuber, Martin" ---2017/03/30 05:06:13---+1 to Lars’ message Sergey, you’ve been a role model for me in accurate, to-the-point analysis of is

From: "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx" <eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2017/03/30 05:06
Subject: Re: [eclipse-pmc] Resigning from PMC
Sent by: eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

+1 to Lars’ message

Sergey, you’ve been a role model for me in accurate, to-the-point analysis of issues along with highest-quality contributions. Thanks so much for all you’ve done for Eclipse! We’ll miss you, and I personally wish you the very best for your new endeavors!

Cheers,
Martin
--
Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River
direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6