Gesendet: Freitag, 24. März 2017 um 17:38 Uhr
Von: "Daniel Megert" <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx>
An: eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [eclipse-pmc] Request to relax the type bound for the navigatorContent/commonSorter extension
+1, but I agree with Martin that we need to mention the ViewerSorter in the .exsd. Andrey, please fix that.

Regarding the process: please don't commit code immediately after you get a first +1 from a PMC member (even if on the bug report). Unless there's time pressure, like e.g. in the RC phase, it is good practice to wait 7 days, or until all PMC members gave a +1.

Dani