From: <eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Rastislav Wagner <rawagner@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday 22 February 2017 at 15:11
To: "eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx" <eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [eclipse-pmc] RedDeer sample

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 4:28 PM, Oberhuber, Martin <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Alex, all –

I really like how easy the Reddeer test is to read and understand from a single file!
Strangely on my Mac (OSX 10.11.6) it created the Java Project just fine, but then
failed with compile error (attached screenshot). But I see how it would work.

It seems that Mac requires some other plugin for detecting JRE (org.eclipse.jdt.launching.macosx? ). So I added whole jdt.feature to TP configuration[1]

Since I’ve been playing with RCPTT lately, I’ve converted the test to an RCPTT one for comparison:
https://github.com/moberhuber/eclipse.platform.rcptt-tests
We can discuss pros and cons of the approaches in the meeting today.

Thanks,
Martin
--
Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River
direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6