Re: [eclipse-pmc] RedDeer sample

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 1:46 PM, Aleksandar Kurtakov <akurtako@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

----- Original Message -----
> [...]

JavaProjectWizard[1] is just a parametrized instance of NewWizardDialog[2]. Overall, what they specify is the menu path to execute smth. I don't see the benefit in generating them as these are just convenience for heavily used paths. One can always go and use the Wizard absttraction in the jface wrapper package and proceed from there which wouldn't be too much work as it will be setting the menu/action path.

[1] https://github.com/jboss-reddeer/reddeer/blob/master/plugins/org.jboss.reddeer.eclipse/src/org/jboss/reddeer/eclipse/jdt/ui/wizards/JavaProjectWizard.java
[2] https://github.com/jboss-reddeer/reddeer/blob/master/plugins/org.jboss.reddeer.jface/src/org/jboss/reddeer/jface/wizard/NewWizardDialog.java

We are working on generator. Wizards are very easy to create but WizardPage might take a little more (but still very easy to do) - depends on complexity of particular eclipse WizardPage.

> Dani
>

> From: Aleksandar Kurtakov <akurtako@xxxxxxxxxx>
> To: eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: 21.02.2017 12:13