[eclipse-pmc] RedDeer sample

Hi everyone,
I asked our QE to prepare RedDeer test that creates new Java project, creates New class in it with main method, adds sysout in the main method, launch the class and expect that console view has the proper text printed. You can see the code at [1]. If you would like to run it clone [2], cd reddeer.example, mvn clean verify. It's a tycho build with additional repo to add reddeer so everyone can experiment from that point. The class file is JUnit 4 POJO itself, annotated to run as RedDeerSuite (much like SWTBot does).
Please let me know of any questions you may have and I'll forward them to respective people.

[1] https://github.com/rawagner/reddeer-helloworld/blob/master/reddeer.example/src/reddeer/example/BasicTest.java
[2] https://github.com/rawagner/reddeer-helloworld/

--
Alexander Kurtakov