Re: [eclipse-pmc] New PMC Member

Hi Daniel,

Our records have been updated. Sergey Prigogin is now a PMC member under the Eclipse top-level project.

Thank-you,

Stephanie

On 2016-09-28 10:46 AM, Daniel Megert wrote:
Dear EMO

The Eclipse top-level project PMC has chosen Sergey Prigogin as a new member of the PMC.

I hereby ask the EMO to approve Sergey as new Eclipse top-level project PMC member.

Thanks,
Dani

--
Stephanie Swart on behalf of the Eclipse Management Organization
Project Coordinator- Memberships and Open Source Projects

Back to the top