Re: [eclipse-pmc] Stop using code-review flags on Bugzilla when there is Gerrit

Hi Mickael

The reason for this duplication is that we can make an easy query to see whether a bug for RC* or Update.x is missing the review. I don't think there's a way to make the connection between bugzilla and Gerrit that would give us the same information without having the duplicate information. If I'm wrong, I'm all in to drop that requirement.

Dani

From:        Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        22.08.2016 13:55
Subject:        [eclipse-pmc] Stop using code-review flags on Bugzilla when there        is Gerrit
Sent by:        eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I've seen a couple of issues where someone was asked to duplicate the code-review "+1" from Gerrit to Bugzilla. As Gerrit is now pretty well integrated in the workflow of most Platform contributors, would it make sense to abandon the setting of code-review flag on Bugzilla. Or maybe to fully abandon usage of this flag as Gerrit handle this scenario much better?

Cheers,

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at