Re: [eclipse-pmc] Leadership Changes for Platform Releng

Hello Daniel,

The following changes have been made in our database:

David Williams has been deactivated as the Project Lead for the Platform Releng Project and in his place, Sravan Lakkimsetti has been inputted as the Project Lead for the Platform Releng Project.

I'd like to take a moment and thank you, David, for your service. As well, I'd like to thank you, Sravan, for stepping up and taking on the role.

Thank-you,

Stephanie

On 2016-08-13 5:24 AM, Daniel Megert wrote:
Dear EMO,

Sravan Lakkimsetti has been approved by the Eclipse PMC as new lead for the Eclipse Platform Releng sub-project, replacing David.

For details see https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipse-pmc/msg02680.html.

I hereby ask the EMO to approve this change and update their files.

Thanks,
Dani

--
Stephanie Swart on behalf of the Eclipse Management Organization
Project Coordinator- Memberships and Open Source Projects

Back to the top