Re: [eclipse-pmc] Request to backport performance improvement for Text Search

On 08/16/2016 05:32 PM, Daniel Megert wrote:
-1 from me. This change is too big and complex for the update releases. Maybe other PMC members may have a different opinion.
The change is already available for testing in 4.7.M1. I understand it can be considered as a bit risky for next maintenance release, since the neumber of people currently using a version with this change (SDK 4.7.M1) is very low and there was no EPP for Oxygen M1 that distributed it more broadly.
But maybe we can target it for 4.6.2. What do you think about it? What would be a sufficient test plan?

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top