Re: [eclipse-pmc] Request to backport change to detect "zoomable" editors to Neon.1

> Ilya is not a committer on Eclipse Platform UI project (he's on JSDT). Is it Ok to have him reviewing then merge?

No, it needs to be a committer.

Dani

From:        Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        16.08.2016 14:35
Subject:        Re: [eclipse-pmc] Request to backport change to detect "zoomable" editors to Neon.1
Sent by:        eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

On 08/16/2016 02:27 PM, Lars Vogel wrote:
On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 12:28 PM, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Sorry about that. https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/79108/should be better.

New change looks good to me. +1 from me as PMC member, please get
another committer (maybe  Ilya Buziuk as he was affected) to validate
the patch and +1 the downport in the bug report.

Ilya is not a committer on Eclipse Platform UI project (he's on JSDT). Is it Ok to have him reviewing then merge?
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at