Re: [eclipse-pmc] Pending API change

Hi,

On 04/26/2016 06:09 PM, Mike Wilson wrote:

I like it. The only thing I noticed is that the new version does some cleanup in SmartInputJob.java that I didn't see in the old one. That is:

I don't know enough about the code to know if this is new and better, previously done somewhere else, or something that could introduce differences in behavior.

As part of the API change, a new (optional) method was introduced to avoid some "dirty" directories (bin/ target/ or other for other techs...) to appear in the proposals.
This was part of another story, but since it requires an API change, I put the new method and its consumption in the same review.

HTH
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat