Re: [eclipse-pmc] Update of API Removal Process

> And then, more important than the first announcement, announce at least once more, say, one milestone
> before it is removed.

This is where I disagree and where we made the mistake: people simply ignored the first announcement (also because it wasn't done widely enough) and then cried when it got actually removed.

So, we should inform when we mark it for deletion and shortly before we actually delete it. Usually give one week time to react.

Dani

Back to the top