Re: [eclipse-pmc] Request to respin RC3 ... or early request for RC4change

Ok, I'll schedule a re-build, if I someone can commit the versioning changes (by a reasonable time).

Thanks,

From:        "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx" <eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx" <platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        09/03/2015 05:21 PM
Subject:        Re: [eclipse-pmc] Request to respin RC3 ... or early request for RC4        change
Sent by:        eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi David,

Respinning RC3 seems a better approach if you are willing to take the effort.
I could see 475853 being done in RC4 if necessary;
But 476147 would have global impact I guess which I personally would not be comfortable with in RC4.
Thanks,
Martin
--
Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River
direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6