Thanks, Szymon, for your service to the project.

Thanks, Szymon, for continuing in the lead role.

Wayne

On 18/03/15 12:25 PM, John Arthorne wrote:
Thanks for all your work on Platform Workspace over many years, Szymon B.

I believe resignation does not require vote/approval, so I am forwarding this thread to the EMO to upgrade the project records.

John

From:        Szymon Ptaszkiewicz <szymon.ptaszkiewicz@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc:        platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        03/18/2015 09:46 AM
Subject:        Re: [eclipse-pmc] [platform-core-dev] Resignation from lead position
Sent by:        eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I think this needs to be acknowledged/approved by the PMC.

From:                 Szymon Brandys/Poland/IBM@IBMPL
To:                 "Eclipse Platform Core component developers list."
           <platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:                 2015-03-04 17:48
Sent by:                 platform-core-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Platform Workspace commiters,

As some of you know I have been involved in Eclipse Orion and projects
which are not related to Eclipse Platform.
This is why I have to resign my Platform Workspace lead position. Szymon
Ptaszkiewicz has already been
running this project for a while and he will be the one and only lead of he
component now.

Regards
--