Re: [eclipse-pmc] Voting John Arthorne as Orion co-lead

+1, of course.

thanks again for all the hard work you do John,
McQ.

Inactive hide details for John Arthorne---2015/01/30 08:50:58---Well, this is awkward... the Orion project voted me as a new coJohn Arthorne---2015/01/30 08:50:58---Well, this is awkward... the Orion project voted me as a new co-lead back  in November. We never too

From: John Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
To: eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2015/01/30 08:50
Subject: [eclipse-pmc] Voting John Arthorne as Orion co-lead
Sent by: eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Well, this is awkward... the Orion project voted me as a new co-lead back in November. We never took the final step of doing PMC approval for this change. Please cast your vote for or against this change.  Here is the committer election thread:

https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/orion-dev/msg03171.html

I abstain from voting ;)

John