From: eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lakshmi P Shanmugam
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 12:02 PM
To: eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse-pmc] PMC approval needed for SWT co-lead vote for Arun Thondapu

Arun K Thondapu was nominated by Lakshmi Priya Shanmugam as follows:

I would like to nominate Arun Kumar Thondapu as the component co-lead of SWT.
Arun has already been performing in the lead role for the past 5 months while I was away on leave of absence. He has been part of SWT for several years working on the gtk port.
It would be great help to have him as a co-lead to share the responsibilty.

Vote summary: 8 +1s, No -1s
  +1  Grant Gayed
  +1  Bogdan Gheorghe
  +1  Markus Keller