Re: [eclipse-pmc] Daniel Rolka for Platform UI co-lead

+1

John

From:        Mike Wilson/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
To:        eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        07/03/2014 10:41 AM
Subject:        Re: [eclipse-pmc] Daniel Rolka for Platform UI co-lead
Sent by:        eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

+1.

McQ.

Inactive hide details for Daniel Megert ---2014/07/03 09:30:28 AM---+1 DaniDaniel Megert ---2014/07/03 09:30:28 AM---+1 Dani

From:
Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:
eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:
2014/07/03 09:30 AM
Re: [eclipse-pmc] Daniel Rolka for Platform UI co-lead
Sent by:
eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

+1

Dani

[eclipse-pmc] Daniel Rolka for Platform UI co-lead
Sent by:
eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Platform UI has elected Daniel Rolka as our co-lead with me, with 9 +1s and no -1s.  The record of the vote is available at
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/platform-ui-dev/msg05754.html

Can you please approve the vote?

Paul Webster
Eclipse Platform UI Component Lead