[eclipse-pmc] Additional End of Life Item: Remove Delta Pack

David pointed me to bug 419246: Change building/delivery of "delta pack". We would like to remove the delta pack for Mars since it's additional overhead/work and one can achieve the same via p2 repository. Of course we would provide detailed instructions on how to do that before removing the delta packs.

Any objections to add this item to the 'End of Life' section for the review material?

Dani

Back to the top