From:        "Ian Skerrett" <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        <eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        04/22/2014 10:32 AM
Subject:        [eclipse-pmc] Eclipse Hackathon at Bloomberg
Sent by:        eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Bloomberg would like to host an Eclipse hackathon at their offices in London on May 31. They would like to get the support of the Eclipse platform team to identify bugs/features that would be useful to have fixed. They also have a travel budget to sponsor a committer to attend the event in their London office.

Is there anyone from the PMC that might be able to support this effort. I think having a company like Bloomberg will to run this type of Hackathon is a big boost for the community.

Ian

Ian Skerrett
VP Marketing
Eclipse Foundation