From: eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Overholt
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 4:41 PM
To: eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse-pmc] Resigning from PMC

I'm sorry to say, but I just don't have the time these days to do my spot on the PMC justice.  I was honoured to be asked and I continue to feel special working with such great individuals.  I've enjoyed my time on the PMC but it's time to open that spot up to someone who's more involved with the Eclipse ecosystem on a daily basis.

Take care, all the best, and thanks!

Andrew

Back to the top