Re: [eclipse-pmc] Nominate Dani as Planning Council rep

+1. Dani would be great at this.

McQ.

Inactive hide details for John Arthorne---2013/06/26 12:31:53---PMC members,  I would like to nominate Daniel Megert as our PMCJohn Arthorne---2013/06/26 12:31:53---PMC members,  I would like to nominate Daniel Megert as our PMC representative on the

From: John Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
To: eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date: 2013/06/26 12:31
Subject: [eclipse-pmc] Nominate Dani as Planning Council rep
Sent by: eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

PMC members,

I would like to nominate Daniel Megert as our PMC representative on the Eclipse Planning Council. Between all my other activities I don't feel I can devote the time to do a good job representing us there, and I think Dani would be a great fit. I am still able to fill in as a secondary rep for times when Dani can't make the meetings.

Looking at the by-laws I don't see any formal process for nominating our PMC rep, but please cast a +1 here and I'll forward to the EMO to update their database.

John