Re: [eclipse-pmc] e4 & equinox Bundles with 0.* version and incubation status ?

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 4:52 PM, John Arthorne <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Generally, I recall there was a rule that incubating projects have version < 1.0, but I don't think the inverse is necessarily required (mature projects must use versions > 1.0). These cases are relatively new bundles that are still evolving, that live inside a mature project.

It doesn't seem so although it may be a convention in other (most?) projects.

Back to the top