From:        Olivier Thomann/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
To:        eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        02/20/2013 11:52 AM
Subject:        Re: [eclipse-pmc] Orion 2.0 Release Review
Sent by:        eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Impressive changes for 2.0. Congratulations to the whole team!

From:
Ken Walker/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
To:
eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:
2013-02-20 09:27
Subject:
[eclipse-pmc] Orion 2.0 Release Review
Sent by:
eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

As a reminder, the Orion Project is on 4 month releases. Our last, 1.0, was in October 2012.  This release review is for our ~February 25th, 2013 release of 2.0.

Please review the following document on the release:

http://eclipse.org/orion/reviews/orion-2-0-release-review.pdf

Thanks,

Ken Walker
Co-Lead Eclipse Orion Project | Tools for the Web, On the Web

http://orionhub.org | http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion
@k_e_n__w | @orionhub