Re: [eclipse-pmc] Re-spin M5?

> David, would there be still enough time for the train to consume M5a?

Barely. Technically, Wednesday evening (Eastern) is when all contributions should be complete. Of course, anything after our deadline (+0) should be well communicated to cross-project list.

Thanks,

A last minute fix which went into M5 and also Juno SR2 RC3 breaks/hides key bindings in the XML Editor [1] and I suspect other editors will also be affected. We need to discuss whether we want to re-spin M5 to fix this. At this point I don't know of a workaround.

David, would there be still enough time for the train to consume M5a?

Dani

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/399831

Back to the top