Re: [eclipse-pmc] Eclipse 4.3 Kepler and Windows 8

As soon as our committers can get their hands on Windows 8 machines I'm sure we'll be working on testing and validating that the platform runs well on it. By "test plan" are you talking about the automated Hudson tests, or are you thinking of the reference platform list in our Kepler release plan? We like that list to represent the reality of what our committers are actually working and testing on, so once we've got a few committers running on it I'm sure we'll look at adding Windows 8 to the list (and possibly dropping XP).

John

Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/29/2012 01:47 PM

Please respond to
eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx

"eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx" <eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[eclipse-pmc] Eclipse 4.3 Kepler and Windows 8

Does the PMC have any thoughts with regard to adding Windows 8 to the Kepler test plan?

Thanks,

Wayne

--
Wayne Beaton