To: eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: John Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 06/05/2012 11:16AM
Subject: [eclipse-pmc] PMC must read! Release reviews

A two for one deal on release reviews today! Please send your comments and/or your vote to approve going ahead with release reviews for Juno. The deadline for submitting release review materials to the Foundation is tomorrow, June 6.

1. I have prepared the release review for Platform/JDT/PDE combined release:

http://eclipse.org/eclipse/presentation/Juno-release-review/eclipse-juno-release-review.pdf

2. Ken Walker has prepared the Orion release review:

http://eclipse.org/orion/reviews/orion-0-5-release-review.pdf

eclipse-pmc mailing list
eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx