[eclipse-pmc] OpenJDK -> supported JRE list

Hi,

On behalf of Red Hat, I'd like to propose adding OpenJDK to the list of
JREs for x86 and x86_64 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 (RHEL 6).  This would
be the OpenJDK binaries provided as a part of RHEL 6.

It wouldn't require new binaries of SWT, etc. so I imagine the only
steps of the following process that would apply would be running the
tests and working to ensure they're 100% passing?

  http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-releng/contributingEclipsePorts.html

I'm interested in the thoughts of the other PMC members.

Thanks,

Andrew

Back to the top