Re: [eclipse-pmc] Approve leadership change for Orion

Not sure whether I need to chime in again, since I already voted for him. In any case, +1.

I have known (and worked with) Ken for years, and have the highest respect for his abilities.

McQ.

Inactive hide details for Daniel Megert ---2012/01/23 06:08:59---+1.Daniel Megert ---2012/01/23 06:08:59---+1.

Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx>

eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx

2012/01/23 06:08

Re: [eclipse-pmc] Approve leadership change for Orion

+1.

Dani