Re: [eclipse-pmc] New Component Lead for JDT Core

+1 from me.

I guess since Srikanth is already listed as a lead the only action is removing Olivier as co-lead.

Thanks to Olivier for his many years of excellent contributions. He has been a big part of the success of one of Eclipse's most popular projects for many years. To give some context on how long Olivier has worked on JDT and his level of contribution, here is a snippet of the log in the JDT core Git repository (which Olivier just helped convert from CVS):

Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/28/2011 10:58 AM

Please respond to
eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx

"eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx" <eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Srikanth S Adayapalam <srikanth_sankaran@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
[eclipse-pmc] New Component Lead for JDT Core

Dear PMC members,

Olivier Thomann has decided to step back as JDT Core co-lead. He did a
great job in this role and well introduced the other co-lead, Srikanth
Adayapalam. I propose that we approve Srikanth as the exclusive JDT Core
component lead.

Dani