Re: [eclipse-pmc] The time has come

Thanks for all that you've done.

I've marked your "PMC Member" record as inactive.

I noticed that you're also listed as a PL for the eclipse.incubator.e4 project and a committer on eclipse, eclipse.e4, eclipse.incubator.e4, and technology.nebula. Do you want to maintain these relationships, or should they be deactivated?

Thanks,

Wayne