From: eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Northover
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2011 3:06 PM
To: eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse-pmc] The time has come

Hello Everyone,

When I left IBM a few years back, I had hoped to remain involved with the Eclipse Project PMC.  I didn't resign, instead planning for the day when I would return and start working again.  Well, time has passed and it seems that the day has not come.  So, sadly I'm going to resign from the PMC, but I remain a huge Eclipse supporter and advocate.

I won't give up my SWT commit rights though.  They will need to be pried from my cold dead hands,

Steve

Back to the top