Re: [eclipse-pmc] Eclipse project indigo release review slides

+1 Nice!

Perhaps it was due to opening the .odp file with Powerpoint 2010, but in my version the footer of the slides still read “helios” and © 2010.

On the Bugzilla statistics, I found it remarkable that 4600 were resolved but only 2070 + 511 had target milestones … I assume that the rest was found to be duplicate, WORKSFORME or invalid, which is a 50% rate that seems remarkably high. Remarkable also that 2200 others were added to the backlog and not marked duplicate or resolved.

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6