[eclipse-pmc] Reminder to approve committer vote for Simon Chemouil

eclipse PMC Members,
Voting is complete for Simon Chemouil to receive full Committer status on
the eclipse.e4 project. As a PMC member, you can approve or disapprove this
vote through your My Foundation portal page:

    http://portal.eclipse.org/

More than one week has passed since you received the original email about
approving (or declining) this vote. Simon Chemouil and the other Committers
on the eclipse.e4 project are waiting on you. Please use your My Foundation
portal page to approve or decline the vote today.

Vote summary: 20/0/0 with 39 not voting
  +1  Chris Aniszczyk
   ?  Frankf Appel
  +1  John Arthorne