[eclipse-pmc] Fwd: Philippe leaving JDT

Mike, we need your +1 on this lead change for JDT. Thanks.

Anne Jacko

Begin forwarded message:

From: Philippe P Mulet <philippe_mulet@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: June 15, 2010 2:47:50 PM PDT
Subject: Philippe leaving JDT

In order to reflect reality, Daniel Megert should be the official sole JDT lead going forward.
Thanks Dani for your efforts in JDT.

Philippe Mulet

----- Forwarded by Philippe P Mulet/France/IBM on 06/15/2010 11:42 PM -----
From: Philippe P Mulet/France/IBM
To: eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 06/15/2010 04:26 PM
Subject: Philippe leaving PMC

I am afraid my time investment in Eclipse is not going to improve in the mid-term, so my status should reflect reality. I am thus resigning from Eclipse PMC.
It's been a wonderful experience working with great guys.

Best wishes !

Compagnie IBM France
Siege Social : 17 avenue de l'Europe, 92275 Bois-Colombes Cedex
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 611.451.766,20 €
SIREN/SIRET : 552 118 465 03644

Compagnie IBM France
Siege Social : 17 avenue de l'Europe, 92275 Bois-Colombes Cedex
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 611.451.766,20 €
SIREN/SIRET : 552 118 465 03644