Re: [eclipse-pmc] On using WebKitGTK

On 2010-03-17, at 2:51 AM, Oberhuber, Martin wrote:

+1 on the proposal. Great work!

Regarding Jeff's proposal, the wording "reship WebKitGTK" is confusing. We are talking about a pre-req here. All we are going to ship is Java +JNI code that's supposed to link dynamically to the WebKitGTK sharedlibs which are expected to be pre-installed. Or did I miss the point here?

Yeah, I misworded.  should have been "require" not "reship".

I agree that the answers to a/b/c could better relate to the requirements a/b/c. Rather than in-lining with the requirements, it could also work to re-phrase the req at the beginning of the answer, e.g. a) Pre-req: ....

I'm fine either way. Some of the readers will not know what the requirements are so restating each with our answer might be helpful. Not fussed.

Thanks guys for driving this. I agree it it important
Jeff

Back to the top