[eclipse-pmc] UNC path testing

Hi all,

in order to avoid multiple people testing UNC paths to run into the same issues, I added a bugzilla query to the UNC Paths Wiki Page [1] which lists the bugs related to UNC which were opened against the various Platform components since 20-Jan-2009. I recommend looking at the query results before you start trying out things.

So far, issues detected include problems with Help, exporting deployable plugins, generating template code on project creation, and *.link files under dropins/.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse/UNC_Paths

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top