RE: [eclipse-pmc] CVS write access for pmc members

Whow, it's interesting to see how many people are watching eclipse-pmc :-)

Just to clarify, I never wanted to ask for full repository access.

What I wanted was website access to fix the PMC website (and perhaps some other long-standing issues like the missing "About this Project" item in the navbar that's been a neglected requirement by the Eclipse Devleopment Process for some time now).

During the PMC call today, I thought I had heard somebody say that some PMC's had full repository access.
I might have mishead and found it odd, we hadn't discussed it or come to any conclusion, that's why I asked back on the mailing list.

So no worries, it looks like we're all on the same page?

Cheers,