Re: [eclipse-pmc] CVS write access for pmc members

-1 for the entire repository
+1 for adding you to the website.

Inactive hide details for "Oberhuber, Martin" ---01/14/2009 12:04:50 PM---Hi all,"Oberhuber, Martin" ---01/14/2009 12:04:50 PM---Hi all,

"Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

<eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

01/14/2009 12:04 PM

[eclipse-pmc] CVS write access for pmc members

Hi all,

one thing we didn't discuss in the PMC meeting today is:

Do we agree that PMC Members should have CVS write access to the entire repository?
I'll need to know that such that I can make the bugzilla request with the webmasters accordingly.

Personally, I'm already Platform Core and e4 committer and I'm fine with just adding Website (org.eclipse/www/eclipse) access.
What do you think?

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm