Re: [eclipse-pmc] CVS write access for pmc members

I'm not a PMC member but I tend to disagree. According to the Eclipse
foundation rules commit rights have to be earned for each component and
being a PMC member doesn't automatically give you committer status. You
might automatically commit rights / wright access to planning stuff though.

Dani

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |"Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>                                                                                              |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |<eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                                                                                                         |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |14.01.2009 18:04                                                                                                                                  |
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  |[eclipse-pmc] CVS write access for pmc members                                                                                                    |

Hi all,

one thing we didn't discuss in the PMC meeting today is:

Do we agree that PMC Members should have CVS write access to the entire
repository?
I'll need to know that such that I can make the bugzilla request with the
webmasters accordingly.

Personally, I'm already Platform Core and e4 committer and I'm fine with
just adding Website (org.eclipse/www/eclipse) access.
What do you think?

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm