From: eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff McAffer
Sent: Mittwoch, 14. Jänner 2009 14:57
To: eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse-pmc] Re: PMC meeting tomorrow: Java6

This is a good discussion fr the PMC mailing list.

- wiki pages are a good thing.  we do this for the RT PMC, Equinox, p2, ... calls.
- good to put all topics there
- If there is a topic that requires prep, email to the pmc list is the best bet IMHO
- for CVS perms issues, please enter a bug report to get your permissions set properly.

Jeff

Back to the top