[eclipse-pmc] Eclipse project milestone dates?

Phillipe and the Eclipse PMC,
I see this:
Rel. Eng.:
- M1 build schedule given that Friday and Monday are
  Canadian holidays. (My understanding is that M1week
  ends Aug 10.)

And I'm reminded that you all promised to tell the Planning Council when the Eclipse project milestones were so that the Planning Council could synchronize the Ganymede release train around them. Given that you have an M1 date of August 10th now, do you have Mx dates?

Thanks,
- Bjorn

Back to the top