Re: [eclipse-pmc] What to do with deferred plan items

I would suggest leaving the keyword for now.  It may be useful information when gathering inputs for the next plan.  In the past the plan keyword has been removed from old bugs immediately prior to creating the new plan item bugs when the new plan becomes available.

Chris Goldthorpe <cgold@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

16/05/2007 03:07 PM

Please respond to
eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx

eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[eclipse-pmc] What to do with deferred plan items

I have a procedural question about deferred plan items. What should we do with the bug reports? Presumably we would want to remove the target milestone of 3.3, do we also want to remove the keyword "plan".