Re: [eclipse-mirrors] put back eclipse.c3sl.ufpr.br listed as mirror

Eclipse Webmaster (webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote on Mon, Oct 04, 2021 at 12:55:19PM -03:
>   It looks like this may be due to the Let's Encrypt root expiry from a few
> days ago, as out mirror tracker is no longer able to connect to your
> mirror.  Once we can contact your mirror and start downloading test files
> it will(should) be automatically re-listed.
>
> I'll do some digging to see if that is indeed the issue, and try and fix it

Sigh...

I had to remove one of the certificates issued by LE because Openbsd
asked us, it's incompatible with their newest versions. However it
should still work for you if you're using recent software...

I temporarily put back the certificate I removed to see if your
checker catches us back.

Please verify if your checker needs upgrading.

Back to the top