Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Mirror synced and submitted, but not receiving traffic

We had to take the mirror down for a few minutes due to some subtle filesystem corruption in your logical volume. We moved the mirror to a new volume, and believe it is ready to be reactivated. Can you take a look?

Thanks,
Josh Anders

On 3/4/21 12:03 PM, Denis Roy wrote:

Hello,

Apologies for the inconvenience -- your mirror, as well as a few others, were stuck in an "to be approved" state. I've released them all.

Your mirror will be randomly probed over the next 24 hours, and will thereafter be listed if it is found to be complete.

Denis

On 2021-03-03 9:00 p.m., Josh Anders wrote:
Greetings,

We submitted the Jevin Canders mirror (hosted jointly by Josh Anders and Kevin Croissant) about a week ago, but so far have not received traffic or an acknowledgment of the submission. Did we miss something?

Thanks,
Josh Anders

Denis Roy

Director, IT Services | Eclipse Foundation

Twitter: @droy_eclipse