Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Disabling https

Hi Denis,

On Fri, Oct 09, 2020 at 11:15:10AM -0400, Denis Roy wrote:
> If you're not getting Eclipse traffic anymore, please feel free to reach
> out and confirm the https URI that we can download Eclipse bits from,
> and we'll tweak our paths.

I'm one of the admins for ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de.

http://ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de/~cotto/loganalyzer/eclipse_year.png

As you can see, something happened early August, which might be related.
Our supported URLs for Eclipse are:

http://ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de/eclipse/
https://ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de/eclipse/
ftp://ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de/eclipse/
rsync://ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de/eclipse/

Please check your configuration, and rescan our mirror.

Best regards,
Carsten
--
Dr. Carsten Otto