It's been 9 days since mirror was setup. Though as per my knowledge, mirror is live, updated daily and is working fine. Can you please confirm, if there is any issue with my installation? Or is there any other reason for the delay.

Thank you.
Rahul

On Mon, Apr 8, 2019 at 8:24 PM Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Your mirror will be automatically listed and used by Eclipse once we've determined it to be stable and accurate. It will also be delisted automatically (temporarily) if it's unreliable and does not contain all our files.

We use geolocation to redirect our users to mirrors close to them. It's accurate enough, but we cannot force users in one country to use a specific mirror.

Thanks for your efforts, hardware and bandwidth!

Denis

On 2019-04-08 5:42 a.m., Rahul Makhija wrote:
Dear Team,

We've setup a new mirror for eclipse in India. And is accessible at http://eclipse.mirrors.estointernet.in. The for available on: https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/mir_request.php has already been submitted.

Meanwhile, I wait for a response from the webmaster. The mirror has already been synced from alternate hub. Can we go live?

Please note, we're willing to serve in-country i.e. India users only. Is this possible?

Thank you.
Rahul