Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Eclipse: Please drop mirror.switch.ch from the list of mirror sites

Hi Thomas,

  Well I've double checked and your mirror is certainly marked
inactive in our list, and when I visit our list of mirrors on the
downloads page the switch mirror is not listed.

My guess is that something has cached your mirror and is continuing to
re-direct requests to it.

Thanks for letting us know, but I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

-Matt.