发件人: eclipse-mirrors-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <eclipse-mirrors-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> 代表 Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
发送时间: 2017年10月12日 20:01
收件人: eclipse-mirrors@xxxxxxxxxxx
主题: Re: [eclipse-mirrors] A new eclipse mirror site from China

Hello,

Thank you . Unfortunately, we cannot seem to connect to it 50% of the time.  The URL you have provided is:

https://mirrors.shuosc.org/eclipse

We need to connect to your mirror in order to determine its availability.  Can you please confirm why we cannot?

Thanks

Denis

   We are Shanghai University Open Source Community from Shanghai, China. Before a couple days, we have sent a request in your web form (http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/mir_request.php). Now we are up-to-date. So please provide a link to our mirror.

Best wishes,
zhonger
Shanghai University Open Source Community