Re: [eclipse-mirrors] [carsten@xxxxxxxxx: [ftpsync-eclipse-ftp@ftp] (6545) rsync ERROR on 2017.06.11-17:25:13]

Hi Carsten, others,

We had implemented an automatic fix based on our rsyncd.log errors, but it broke some time ago.

I've committed some patches to re-enable this. Essentially, we'll examine the rsyncd.log files every night and fix what we can nightly.

Thanks for re-reporting this and to all others for your feedback.

Denis