Re: [eclipse-mirrors] mirror.library.ucy.ac.cy utilization / server download suggestion

Kind reminder.

On 22/05/2017 01:44 μμ, UCY Library mirror wrote:
Hello,

Was wondering how a download server is suggested. I 've noticed that if I try to download eclipse within the same organization hosting mirror.library.ucy.ac.cy, a host in another country is suggested instead of mirror.library.ucy.ac.cy. Is that expected behavior?

Thanks,

Evelthon